Summer camps 2022
Summer Camp week one – 8th – 12th August 2022
Summer Camp week two – 15th – 19th August 2022
10.00 am -1.00 pm every day
4yrs and up only!
All members from Transitional, Recreational, General, Womens artistic, and Mens Artistic groups
Non Members, no experience necessary
Monday to Friday (No weekend sessions)
Summer fun, and themed gymnastics
Non-members can also join
Early bird discount prices are available for members only, must email in the month of March only for early bird member code.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the subject "Summer camp 2022 interest".
Bookings will start in April 2022.
To avoid disappointment, book early, spaces are limited.
It is recommended for non-members to get temporary membership from British Gymnastics
We will not hold any liability for non-members who have not been insured for the camps.
Summer camps 2016
Summer camps 2016
Summer Camp 2017
Summer camp prices 2022
Additional booking information
· Refunds can only be made at the discretion of the admin team. If your cancellation is due to sickness, a request for a refund must be emailed, accompanied by a doctor’s verification not including the non-refundable £5 deposit.
· A minimum number of bookings are required to run each camp. In the event of cancellation there will be a full refund issued to camp participants.
· Flying Angels Gymnastics Club reserves the right to cancel or change times without notice.
· Flying Angels Gymnastics Club will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property.
· Gymnasts should be determined fit and well to participate the gymnastics camps booked. Any medication required should be handed in upon arrival.
· Please ensure that you provide your child with enough food and drink supplies for the 3 hours. Adequate breaks will be provided to ensure children maintain their energy levels throughout each camp.
· It is required to wear the appropriate attire for the gymnasts training camp.
· Sunscreen must also be provided for break times. (As gymnasts often eat outside during break)
· Parents/Guardians are required to sign their child in and out each day. Please ensure you arrive promptly at 1.00pm in order to pick your child up. (Late pick up will result in being charged £5 for late pick up)
· In the circumstance that less than 14 days’ notice of cancellation is given before the date(s) that have been booked, no refund will be available.